Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

This week we celebrate Mother's Day.  A day to honor the special ladies in our lives.  I have included a picture in the weekly blast of my Mother Eunice.  Mom is in her mid 80's yet continues to have her sense of humor that I have so appreciated in her all my life.  Not always did I understand it but the older I get the more I realize that if you can't Laugh and joke life is not lived to the fullest.  I am so thankful that I have had mom.  The other Lady I am so proud of is my Wife Joy.  Wow what an inspiration she is.  As I have mentioned many times she is the reason I came to faith in Jesus.  The girl can pray, and Oh yes she can also Preach.  I recall the many times when I would get home from work and she was not present at the door because she was on the floor praying for her family and the needs of the church.  James 5:16  Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.  As you are coming to church this weekend be sure to invite a friend to attend service with you.  If you cant make it be sure to watch us on Line at MvccChurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment